Reactive to Refocused
Do you have a dog that gets barky or lungy towards other dogs when out for a walk? Let us help you turn your reactive dog into a refocused one! Receive individualized coaching while learning within a group of other dog and handler teams facing the same daily struggles. Throughout this group course you will learn management strategies to help you navigate challenging environements. We also provide the ideal environment for working through your behavior modification plan. It is important to remember that while reactivity is a common issue, each dog is an individual that requires personalized goals and adequate time to reach those goals.
Who is it for?
Any reactive dog that gets barky, lungy, or growly at other dogs while walking on a leash. Dogs with an extreme bite history may be considered for the program but will require further safety measures. This program’s goal is NOT to get your dog to the point of interacting with other dogs while on a leash; while this may be obtainable with some dogs, the program’s overall goal is to create a relaxed and focused dog that can tolerate other dogs nearby.
What is included?
- Online access to all of our supplemental learning materials- written homework plans, how-to videos, and more!
- Initial Group Consultation where we cover training & management tools, discuss goals, map out your training plan, and let you get hands on practice with our own dogs.
- Weekly journaling- we will have you fill out a journal each week so you can track your progress.
- Individual coaching on management skills and behavior modification techniques BEFORE you work around other dogs.
- Group practice set ups- yep, we get you out of the classroom to work around a neutral dog and then with each other in an natural environment!
How much does the course cost?
$300/8 sessions, make up sessions will be provided on a case by case basis
How do I sign up?
Select the start date below and complete the registration.
*Our current class is being offered to our current and waitlisted reactive dog clients first, if openings are available we will be listing it publicly on this page.