Play & Learn Day Camp
Need help socializing your puppy? Send them to our Play & Learn Day Camp! This 6-week program is the first half of our intensive 12-week puppy training program. Puppies must be between 11 weeks and 6 months of age (older puppies may be allowed upon approval) in order to start be current on their Distemper/Parvo/Adenovirus vaccinations.
When does it take place?
Our program runs on Monday and Wednesday 8-10 am. Our session runs for 2 hours, our daily rate is $40 but you may also purchase the full 6-weeks at $215 or the entire 12-weeks for $550
Drop off’s will begin at 7:45 am, due to COVID-19 we have to follow a strict procedure:
- Get your puppy out of your car and head over to the grass for a quick potty break
- If no one else is at the building entrance, head over with your puppy, the front door will be open with a gate around the entryway.
- Enter through the gate with your puppy, remove their leash/harness and step back out through the gate
- I will bring your puppy into the training room
Pickups will start at 10 am and run until 10:15 am, we will follow the above procedure in reverse:
- Wait until no one else is at the building entrance
- You will enter the building and wait at the gate
- I will send your puppy into the lobby
- You will step through the gate and leash/harness up your puppy and you may leave together
The Camp Experience
While your puppy is at camp we want to make sure that we cover all bases to help your puppy live up to its fullest potential. We keep our playgroups small, 2 puppies to 1 trainer so that we are able to keep them structured and prevent your puppy from practicing inappropriate social behaviors. Your puppy will receive multiple one-on-one and group training sessions throughout their stay. During each session, we load the puppies up and take them for an off-campus field trip to a nearby location for some one-on-one training and exposure to busy environments.
- Social skills: puppy to puppy and puppy to human, this includes puppy biting and structured interaction and play
- Life skills: potty training, separation training, leash skills, handling & husbandry, and problem-solving
- Technical skills: name recognition, sit, down, recall, marker cues (yep, find it, scatter)
- Proprioception & Environmental skills: body awareness exercises, introduction to novel stimuli and surface textures, environmental exploration
What happens at the end of the 6-weeks?
Your puppy, along with its camp-mates, will automatically roll into our Walk & Train Adventure Program!